Merry Fortnitemares! Or is it Happy Fortnitemares? I can never remember. Regardless, it’s a big morning here in the world of Fortnite: Battle Royale. It’s time for Halloween, which means spooky decorations all over the map, not to mention a series of new challenges, new cosmetics and, in case that wasn’t enough, “cube monsters” that will spawn all over the map, bringing a little bit of Save the World to Battle Royale. Completing all the challengtes will net you a slick new glider, and they’re coming in waves. One of the ones you might need help with this morning asks you to dance in front of five different gargoyles, so read on for map and locations for how to complete the challenge.
To start with, you’re probably going to want to go to Haunted Hills, which is covered in these things:
These are not Gargoyles. What you’re looking for are these:
These are scattered all over the map, and not just where you think you’ll be looking. There are likely more, but let’s get you started with five locations:
In text form, here’s where you’re going:
- In front of a rock west of the unnamed factory in the southern part of the map.
- On the ground floor at the entrance to Tomato Temple
- At the bottom of the umbrella-shaped hole West of Lazy Links. You’ll need to break a bunch of walls to get to it.
- Smack in the middle of the Haunted Mansion by Haunted Hills, on the lower floor
- At the seat of honor in the longhouse at Viking Village, across the way from the ship on the northern side